Bursa was at one time the capital of the Ottoman Empire, one of the largest empires in the history. Of the world. Enjoy a full-day excursion from Istanbul to explore this city situated on the north-western slopes of Mount Uludag.
The city is known as Yesil or Green Bursa owing to its many lovely gardens and parks. The 4th-largest city in Turkey, it is also known for its peaches, chestnuts, and its silk industry.
Depart by ferry via Yalova, admiring the lovely countryside views and then drive to Bursa, where you’ll enjoy the famous Kebap of Alexander The Great at lunch.
Head up Uludag, the legendary Mount Olympos, by teleferik or cable car, visit the Grand and Green mosques, the Green Mausoleum, and the old silk market in the covered bazaar.
The mausoleums of early Ottoman sultans are located in Bursa and the numerous edifices built throughout the Ottoman period constitute the city's main landmarks. The surrounding fertile plain, its thermal baths, several interesting museums, and orderly urban growth add to Bursa’s appeal.
- Pick-up and drop off at centrally located hotels by air-conditioned non-smoking tour coach
- Entrance fees
- Lunch (and 2 soft drinks)
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Services charges and local taxes
What’s Not Included
- Pick-up and drop off from hotels outside of the city center
- Personal expenses
- Ski equipment
Know before you go
• Please note that pick-up and drop off is only available from the European side of Istanbul and city center hotels (Sultanahmet, Laleli, Topkapı, Aksaray, Taksim, Sirkeci and Şişli areas)
• Be sure to wear comfortable shoes as there will be a fair amount of walking on uneven surfaces
• Please note, if the cable car (teleferik) cannot be operated due the weather conditions, and you want to ski, you should take the minibus from the restaurant to the ski slopes
- Take in the views of Green Bursa on the cable car to Uludag
- Savor the kebabs of Alexander the Great at lunch
What you'll get
You'll be met in the lobby of your city center hotel or at the cruise ship port. Please be on time for the pick-up.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
From €55 per person
- Instant confirmation
- Easy cancellation
Booking per E-MAİL